We’re excited to share that we will be reactivating memberships and reopening the Nest Coworking Space, Monday, June 1 with the following precautionary measures:
- There will be signage reminders throughout the Nest to remind everyone of safety protocols.
- Hand Sanitizer (from Black Band Distillery) is available throughout the Nest for you to wipe down the working surfaces you will be using before and after use.
- Please space yourselves out in the space, e.g. 1-2 chairs apart.
- All members will be required to wear a mask when using the Nest
- You may elect to utilize additional PPE e.g. gloves, face shields, etc.
- Please delay in coworking at the Nest if you’re unwell or have been in contact with someone who may be ill.
- Visitors – In order to keep members safe and for contact tracing purposes, we will need to keep a log of visitors who visit members at the Nest. Please send us a quick email at the time of reserving a meeting room with the names and contact information of all expected visitors.
Businesses all around the region will be opening their doors as Phase 3 of the Restore Illinois Plan kicks off. There are different guidelines for all types of businesses. Check out specific guidelines for each industry below:
As this next phase is implemented it’s important to take care of each other. This is a new phase for everyone, take it one day at a time, remain flexible, respectful and communicate with those you work with.
For more on reopening and other advice for navigating COVID guidelines, please watch the video below on how business owners should start considering how to recalibrate their focus right now to prepare for the reopening post-COVID19.