The position of Peoria Pathways to Prosperity (PP2P) Coordinator is an extraordinary opportunity for the person who desires to help develop and build-out an exciting educational and workforce development tool. The Coordinator will work with the Peoria Pathways Working Committee to lead the growth of the Peoria Pathways to Prosperity initiative; provide leadership for day-to-day program implementation within District 150; and identify, aggregate and facilitate a range of work-based learning opportunities for District 150 students; as well as identify collaborative opportunities with local community resources.
• Experience as a visible leader of an effort that involves bringing together and organizing multiple stakeholders
• Excellent skills in relationship management across different sectors, engaging people of influence and communicating professionally in a variety of settings
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects effectively
• Strong analytical skills to evaluate work and access and use relevant research and policy information
• Outstanding creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Proven track record of program implementation
• Experience with workforce, community, and educational institutions.
• Understand working in a multi-cultural community with diverse populations
• Bachelor’s degree required
This position is a full time, salaried role supported through grant funding for 12 months. There is no guarantee the position will continue after August of 2016.
$40,000 – $45,000 salary plus benefits
Send cover letter and resume to Jennifer Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2015.