CareerSpark is set to begin in just over a month (October 23-24), and there are still plenty of opportunities to volunteer for both days. We are looking for a wide variety of volunteers. There is something for everyone! The remaining opportunities include:
- School Tour Guide – walk students on their planned route from zone to zone.
- Bus Greeter – welcome students and teachers and connect them to their your guide. Use your outdoor voice.
- Food & Drink Servers – walk around with food & beverage carts. Keep the other volunteers well-nourished.
- Hospitality Room Attendants – keep an eye the volunteers belongings in the break room.
- Crowd Control – the “bouncers” of CareerSpark. Help keep students in their designated zone.
- Industry Teams – Volunteers on specific industry teams are active professionals in that field and participate and share hands-on experiences with students.
- The teams include: Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources • Architecture & Construction • Arts, Technology, & Communication • Business & Finance • Law, Government & Public Safety • Healthcare • Hospitality & Tourism • Manufacturing
The event will run from 7:30AM – 2:30PM both days, at the Peoria Civic Center. Click the button above for more details on volunteering.